Games & Interactive MediaUp one level
Games & Interactive Media
- — by Rick Barry — last modified 2008-09-29 21:14
- * 1 Game Ontology Project * 2 Top-level elements of the Ontology o 2.1 Interface o 2.2 Rules o 2.3 Entity Manipulation o 2.4 Goals * 3 Getting Started * 4 Work in Progress * 5 Publications o 5.1 Related Work using the Game Ontology * 6 People o 6.1 Related Projects
- — by Rick Barry — last modified 2008-09-29 21:17
- THE GAME DESIGN PATTERNS PROJECT The focus of the Game Design Patterns project is on studying computer games in terms of interaction, components and design goals with the intension of creating the basis for a common language for game designers. As the basic building block for this language the project uses the concept of Design Patterns, originally developed by Christopher Alexander et al. Design Patterns is a semi-structured formalism that has been used for similar causes in areas such as architecture, software engineering, human-computer interaction, and interaction design.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2007-07-25 22:05
- The ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee would like your help in determining the needs of educators who have developed, or are in the process of developing, a video game component for their schools. Your input will help us in determining future content and exploration of this exciting form of media.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2010-07-12 16:53
- The website of the Game Education Special Interest Group of the International Game Developers Association
- IGDA Education SIG Curriculum Workshop at the 2007 Game Developer's Conference — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2006-11-06 13:32
- At the upcoming Game Developer's Conference the IGDA Education SIG will be having an intense 2-day workshop that will focus on innovation and best practices in curriculum design and teaching methods for game development education.