Technology in SchoolsUp one level
- — by James Martinez — last modified 2008-02-21 18:59
- Digital-Evolutions an accelerated exploratory technology program, introducing students to graphic design, multimedia, programming, video production, and a heavy focus on 3D visualization and animation.
- — by James Martinez — last modified 2008-02-21 18:53
- This site was put together by Janese Swanson. She is a respected and well-known professional, noted for her expertise in development of educational toys, software, and tools, as well as educational content for classroom use.
- — by James Martinez — last modified 2008-02-21 18:54
- This site was put together by James Martinez. He has taught art at several colleges and is now the Director of Art and Technology at Wye River Upper School. This site is less than a year old. It showcases student work from a 3D animation and visualization class started this year '07-'08. The class is taught using open source software.