Faculty Submitted Student Work Exhibit - Call for Participation
A curated exhibit open to all faculty working at Secondary/High School through University levels, sponsored by the SIGGRAPH Education Committee. Images to be displayed at the Education Committee Booth SIGGRAPH 2012 in Los Angeles and assignments archived on Education Committee Website.
We are interested in images of work by your best students accompanied by the assigned project.
Any content area; art, animation, graphic design, game design, architecture, visualization, etc.
- By Faculty/School - No individual student submissions accepted
- Resolution 1920x1080 (JPG format/RGB) image placed on PowerPoint template
- Assignment must accompany image(s) submitted (PDF)
- Metadata includes student name, school name, program/department, faculty name, project.
- Please submit images using the template: FacultySubmittedStudentWork.pot
- Limited to 50 images per school or university
- Physical DVD or flash drive (not returned) mailed to curator
- Public folder in Dropbox with links sent to curator
- Use of You-Send-It to provide links to curator
- Establishment of FTP site at home institution for access by curator
Due to anticipated size of files, EMAIL of submissions will NOT be accepted
SIGGRAPH Education Committee retains the right to archive the project description on our web site for fair use by other faculty.
Materials will be licensed under the Creative Common Attribution - NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5.
Dept. of Electronic Media Communication
Middle Tennessee State University
1500 Greenland Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Additional information/clarification electronic submissions:Kevin McNulty - kevin.mcnulty [at] mtsu.edu
Deadline extended to June 15