Call for Participation: Faculty Submitted Student Work Exhibit
Sponsored by the ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee. Images and video to be displayed at the Education Committee Booth SIGGRAPH 2013 in Anaheim, CA and assignments archived on Education Committee Website
Please see the below link for last year’s submissions:
The curated exhibit is open to all faculty working at Secondary/High School through University levels
We are interested in images of work by your best students accompanied by the assigned project.
Any content area; art, animation, graphic design, game design, architecture, visualization, etc.
- By Faculty/School - No individual student submissions accepted
- Still Image Resolution 1920x1080 (JPG format/RGB) image placed on PowerPoint template
- Video and Animation resolution 1280x720 or other 16:9 aspect ratio format.
- H.264 Compression
- Audio can be included
- Assignment must accompany video(s) and image(s) submitted in PDF format.
- Metadata includes:
- Student(s) name
- School name
- Faculty name
- Project name
- Please submit images using the template: FacultySubmittedStudentWork.pot
- Limited to 50 images per school or university
- Physical DVD or flash drive (not returned) mailed to curator (Kevin McNulty)
- Public folder in Dropbox with links sent to curator
- Use of www.YouSendIt.com to provide links to curator
- Establishment of FTP site at home institution for access by curator
Due to anticipated size of files, EMAIL of submissions will NOT be accepted
SIGGRAPH Education Committee retains the right to archive the project description on our web site for fair use by other faculty.
Materials will be licensed under the Creative Common Attribution - NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0.
Dept. of Electronic Media Communication
Middle Tennessee State University
1500 Greenland Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Additional information/clarification electronic submissions:
Kevin McNulty - kevin.mcnulty [at] mtsu.edu
Deadline June 1, 2013