Sponsored by the ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee. Images and video to be displayed at the Education Committee Booth SIGGRAPH 2015 in Los Angeles, CA and assignments archived on Education Committee Website
The double curated exhibit is open to all faculty working at Secondary/High School through University levels
We are interested in images of work by your best students accompanied by the project assignment(s).
Any content area; art, animation, graphic design, game design, architecture, visualization, real-time rendering, etc.
Deadline June 26, 2015
The exhibit gives your school the opportunity to showcase your student’s best work to the rest of the industry. After the conference, the entire presentation will be posted on the Education Committee website along with the corresponding project assignments to share with fellow faculty.
- By Faculty/School - No individual student submissions accepted
- Assignment(s) of submitted student work, in PDF format, must accompany all video(s) and image(s) submitted
- Still Images
- Resolution 1280x720 or larger 16:9 aspect ratio format.
- Quicktime (.mov) or MPEG (.mp4)
- H.264 Compression
- Audio can be included
- Video can be short clips or full projects, we will edit all submissions together.
- Assignment, in PDF format, must accompany all video(s) and image(s) submitted.
- Metadata includes:
- Student(s) name
- School name
- Faculty name
- Project name
- Limited to 50 images/videos per school or university
- Please upload all videos individually to either YouTube.com or Vimeo.com.
- Please DO NOT send videos. Only images.
- Send the video URLs with corresponding Metadata (see above)
- Videos will be downloaded and embedded in the final PowerPoint displayed at the conference. After the conference, the videos will be linked to in the downloadable PDF version of the PowerPoint located on our site.
Due to anticipated size of files, EMAIL of submissions will NOT be accepted
SIGGRAPH Education Committee retains the right to archive the project description on our web site for fair use by other faculty.
Materials will be licensed under the Creative Common Attribution - NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0.
Dept. of Electronic Media Communication
Middle Tennessee State University
1500 Greenland Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Additional information/clarification electronic submissions:
Kevin McNulty - Kevin.McNulty [at] mtsu.edu
Deadline June 26, 2015