Academic PapersUp one level
This folder contains submissions of academic research papers, thesis projects and other scholarly materials.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2014-01-14 15:20
- Using the representational qualities of NURBS surfaces as logic and driver for architectural design. Robert B Trempe Jr.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2014-01-14 15:29
- An experimentation and investigation into the usage and exploitation of the representational qualities of NURBS surface geometry as method and logic for the design of architectural spaces. By Robert B Trempe Jr
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2013-01-09 12:11
- Paper Abstract on Interactive ways to interact with realistic avatar and perceive the avatar emotional response through 5DT glove and haptic tactile devices. Ahmad Hoirul Basori
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2013-01-09 12:37
- Poster featuring GoHitchhike, an object-centered social networking site that attempts to bridge the online and physical interactions. By Yu-Wei Fu, Savannah College of Art and Design.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2013-01-09 12:39
- Thesis Submitted to the Faculty of the Interactive Design and Game Development Department in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Fine Arts Savannah College of Art and Design By Yu-Wei Fu, Savannah, Georgia, USA
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2013-01-09 12:40
- The Mirror of Transfiguration is an interactive mediaart for showing native Canadians’ spiritual image to children. By Mayuko Kanazawa, Masataka Imura, and Ichiroh Kanaya, Osaka University, Japan.
- — by WebSysAdmin — last modified 2013-01-09 12:41
- Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs), in their aspect as online communities, represent an exciting opportunity for studying social and behavioral models. For that purpose we have developed Cosmopolis, an MMOG designed to appeal to a wide variety of player types, and containing several key research-oriented features. Michael Zyda, Peter Landwehr, Marc Spraragen, and Balakrishnan Ranganathan